Everyone knows that the best part of a wedding is after the formalities are finished and the party gets started. It's always so fun when that first awesome dance song comes on, maybe Bruno Mars or Prince, and everyone is up on the dance floor going wild. Usually the DJ has some fabulous up lighting to really get everyone in party mode. Sometimes there are glow sticks, sometimes there are strobe lights flashing, and sometimes there are a few people who are having just a little bit too much fun going back and forth from the bar. No matter what kind of wedding you have, I think we can all agree that in epic dance party at the end of the night is a great way to top off your festivities. We've put together a collection of our ultimate favorite dance floor moments to get you in the mood for the weekend!
1. There's nothing like partying down with your new wife to get the party started!
2. Why not pretend you're in a music video? Champagne for everyone!
3. Rocking out with your best friend is a MUST.
4. Pump the party up with a good ol' fashioned OORAH!!
5. Shake, shake, shake, senora! Shake your body line!
6. Making the bride and groom center of attention always elevates a party!
7. Uh oh.... looks like we've got a dance off!
8. Circle up and cheer the couple on!
9. Let's find out who has the best moves!
10. Ten bucks says they're singing 'Don't Stop Believing'!
11. He's got some serious Mick Jagger moves!
12. Did we drag a shutter or was this crew just dancing too fast???
13. You know it's a good party when the father of the groom gets hoisted up!