There's a reason that photographers love to shoot at the coveted 'golden hour'. There's a short window of time where the direction of the sunlight and the warmth it creates is nothing short of magical. As often as possible, we try to capture images at this beautiful time of day. We schedule wedding photos and engagement sessions around this time so that your photos can be backed by the romantic orangey glow of a perfect evening sunset. Sometimes the stars lineup just right and we find exactly what we are looking for in the hazy glow. Here's a collection of some of our favorite Golden Hour sunset photos to warm you up after the cold winter season.
1. Nothing beats the soft orange glow of the sun over the vineyards.
2. A perfect sharp sun flare is a rare and beautiful occurrence.
3. A cozy glow makes every photo even more romantic.
4. How beautiful is this blushing bride in the evening light?
5. Some landscapes are just meant to be photographed at sunset.
6. Sometimes the photos take on a truly cinematic flare.
7. We can even toe the line between the last day-glow and dark evening beauty.
8. The soft light is perfect for creating a halo effect around the bride.
9. We love when we catch it right in between our couple's sweet embrace.